However these are not seen by those who are signed in to hubpages, but only by those who are visiting the site. You need to register your website and get a publishing id with Adsense. There is also the possibility of sending messages directly to the email ids of other hubbers. If you wish to add an element to the hub you click on the capsule and then you can edit it and customize it. The first is Google Adsense. It may be that having two income streams is better than one, but on the whole I have found that its best not to hope to make a living online from revenue sharing sites. They are called hubbers. Now you can write articles or reviews on any topic you wish, as long as you stick with their basic terms and conditions. To begin writing an article you click on start a new hub. There is always some one active on the forum be it night or day where you are. You can also subscribe to individual writers on the site. I have had little success with Adsense and none what so ever with Kontera. The Community
There is a forum which is quite active. Which are similar to the ones on Info Barrel, such as writing original work, not bringing in adult material, or anything related to porn or gambling.
What is Hub Pages?
How it works
Since I have joined Info Barrel I have seen much better returns on Adsense as well. This is by using the Amazon Affiliate Program and Ebay Partner Program. Besides a large number of Americans there are also many Kiwis and Aussies on the site, not to mention a sizable population from Asia. This is used on your profile 60% of the time and hubpages uses their own the remaining 40% of the time. These are displayed in special capsules. You can add text, pictures, polls, links and tables to the hub. The hubs have special capsules which allow you to add amazon or ebay products related to the article you are writing.
It is a good place to hang out if you are looking to make some extra money with a revenue sharing site. In general the community is quite supportive, apart from a few zealous religious nuts.
The Revenue Generation Options
Similarly you need to get an id with Kontera which shows intext ads on your hubs. They are good for some petty cash on the side, but don’t quit your day job!
The hubpages site offers you revenue sharing options with a number of affiliates. To check if Kontera ads are showing on your hubs, you will need to log out of your hubpages account.
Besides contextual ads being shown on the hubs you can actually sell products from the hubs. Both affiliate programs have to be applied for. There are a few people who claim to make a decent living online by merely writing for hubpages, although that has not been my personal experience. When you are finished you hit the publish button and the hub is live.
is a membership website which generates content on a variety of topics. This will take you to a form which asks you the title of the hub, the category that you would like to place it in, the tags that you would like to give it,etc. The membership of the site is attained by merely registering with them just like you would for an email id with yahoo or google. Check how to get your Google Adsense Publisher id here.
. I do not have an eBay id but have not made a single sale from the one I have at Amazon either.
Once you have registered with hubpages you can click on the my account button and you will see a number of options. Now you can decide on the content of the hub
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- Sports :: Lay Betting Secrets – Winning Football Betting System! - April 7, 2017
- Casino-Gaming :: What is Middling a Sports Bet - March 13, 2017
- WEC 48 Betting Odds and Advice - January 20, 2017